Station Elevation: 1,178 ft. @ Latitude: 33.586176, Longitude: -112.201359
"Your choice for current updated Aviation, Local and National Weather"
#myglendalewxs

Click Here for Current NOAA State Watches, Warnings, Advisories Maps.
Click Here for NWS Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Phoenix/Glendale.
Click Here for NWS Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Entire State of Arizona.
Click Here for Arizona Wild Fire Info.

drop down menu html by Css3Menu.com




                   

CURRENT WEATHER STATS UPLOADED EVERY 5 MINUTES




CURRENT WEATHER FORECAST AND 2022 MONSOON TRACKER
(June 15th thru Sept. 30th)



From the National Weather Service: .SUNDAY NIGHT...Considerable cloudiness. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Breezy. Lows 78 to 83. East wind 10 to 20 mph in the evening becoming west after midnight. Gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. .MONDAY...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then a chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs 99 to 103. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. .MONDAY NIGHT...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 80 to 85. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph in the evening becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 40 percent. .TUESDAY...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then a chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs 99 to 104. Chance of rain 40 percent. .TUESDAY NIGHT...Considerable cloudiness with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s to lower 80s. Rainfall around a tenth of an inch, except locally higher in thunderstorms. .WEDNESDAY...Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 96 to 101. .WEDNESDAY NIGHT...Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s to mid 80s. .THURSDAY...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then a chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs 99 to 104. Chance of rain 30 percent. .THURSDAY NIGHT...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s to mid 80s. .FRIDAY...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then a chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs 99 to 104. Chance of rain 30 percent.

CURRENT WEATHER WATCHES, WARNINGS, AND ADVISORIES

CURRENT NWS 7 DAY FORECAST



CURRENT U.S. SURFACE MAPS

         

LATEST STATE & CITY METAR REPORTS

Latest Flagstaff, Arizona, weather        Latest Globe, Arizona, weather        Latest Holbrook, Arizona, weather        Latest Kayenta, Arizona, weather        Latest Kingman, Arizona, weather        Latest Nogales, Arizona, weather        Latest Page, Arizona, weather        Latest Payson, Arizona, weather
       Latest Phoenix, Arizona, weather        Latest Prescott, Arizona, weather        Latest Quartzsite, Arizona, weather        Latest Sedona, Arizona, weather        Latest Sierra Vista, Arizona, weather        Latest Tombstone, Arizona, weather        Latest Tucson, Arizona, weather        Latest Yuma, Arizona, weather       

NOAA RADIO AND OUR MEMBERSHIPS OR AFFILIATIONS

               
USA Weather Finder US Weather Group

CURRENT U.S. AND WORLD NEWS






Bible Verse for Today...


Count Down to the First Day of Fall is Sept. 22, 2022 @ 9:33 A.M.(MST)


Global Airport TAF Forecasts and METAR Observations

Our Uploads to Weather Stations



Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet. 
 
"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." -- Mark Twain

Copyright © 2005-2022 My Glendale Arizona Weather Station
Software:Davis Weatherlink 6.0.5.
Hardware:Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station
Firmware:Davis Weatherlink Live & Davis AirLink

Contact Us



Designed by Kim the Mad Computer Guy